Comment on page
Wiloke Filter Cards (Categories)
Wiloke Filter Cards (Categories) allows displaying your categories on any page with the Wiloke Filter Card interface.
Firstly, We need to add a featured image to the category.
Step 2: From the admin sidebar, click on ACF -> Field Groups -> Add a new field group
Step 3: Add an image field type to this group. The setting must exactly like the below:
- 1.The Field Name must be featured_image (it's very important)
- 2.The Return Format must set to Image Array
Step 4: Settings box
Under the Rules setting box, you can set to any taxonomy you want to use with the Wiloke Filter Cards. In this example, I will add this group to Category.
Step 1: Go to Posts -> Categories
Step 2: Edit / Add New a category
Step 3: You will see the created field in this area -> Upload a Featured Image to this category
- 1.Go to Pages -> Your Home page
- 2.Edit with Elementor
- 3.Click Add New element icon to create a new section and then search for Wiloke Filter Cards widget
- 4.Drag Wiloke Filter Cards (Categories) to the section
- 5.Complete all settings and click Update / Publish button